PART 2: How the Housing Sector Has Been Impacted by the Economic Slowdown and How Entrepreneurs are Leading Their Companies Through an Unexpected Year
• What’s the impact from COVID-19 to the housing sector in NY and NJ?
• How has your brokerage been reacting to the economic slowdown?
• What has your firm done to stand out from your peers and be unique?
• What can we still learn from the traditional brokerage style and adapt to the current market?
• How have buyers' focus shifted since the COVID-19? Location, pricing, expectations, or general behaviors?
Cathy Hobbs, Owner / Head Designer, Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes
Taryn Byron, President & Broker, CJ Dalton
Michael J Romer, Managing Partner, Romer Debbas
Billy Procida, President & CEO, Procida Funding
Jules Borbely, COO, Oxford Property Group